Hey i'm trying set up a fairly simple webapp and so far I've used the
bake script and it worked pretty good to establish a base for me

In my database there is a table of users; each user has a serial
number. i want the serial number to be a primary key -> so i renamed
the serial column to 'id'. But.. when Adding new users I want to be
able to enter the user serial (id). When i set everything up with bake
and tried to add a new user it failed because the primary key (id) is
empty - (i didn't set an auto_increment on it).

Anyone have any ideas?

VaNuSh