Hi!

I have a Controller,my Main Controller, which have 5 frontend Methods
and 6 admin methods. The biggest issue is that the frontend and admin
part need completely different things (frontend uses the
SecurityComponent, FormHelper and AjaxHelper, which are not needed in
the admin methods, but the admin methods need the AuthComponent and
some other stuff...

So I think it would be much easier (and faster) to split the big
controller in two separate controllers, what are the disadvantages of
that?

thx
Aurelius