I am trying to filter with the containable behavior:

$favs = $this->VideoItemFavorite->find('all', array(
  'conditions' => array(
    'VideoItemFavorite.user_id' => Configure::read('user_id')
  ),
  //'limit' => 3,
  'contain' => array(
    'VideoItem.video_list_id = ' . $vl_id,
    'VideoItem.Video'
  )
));

The (undesirable) result of this query is to deliver all VideoItemFavorite
records that match the find condition. For all matches returned, if
VideoItem.video_list_id = $vl_id, then VideoItem.Video is included in the
array. If VideoItem.video_list_id != $vl_id, I still get VideoItemFavorite
(which is not wanted), but no VideoItem.Video.

What I would like to happen:

Deliver VideoItemFavorite records only if the associated
VideoItem.video_list_id = $vl_id.

It's not valid, but this is how I'd like to write the query:

$favs = $this->VideoItemFavorite->find('all', array(
  'conditions' => array(
    'VideoItemFavorite.user_id' => Configure::read('user_id'),
    'VideoItemFavorite.VideoItem.video_list_id' => $vl_id
  ),
  //'limit' => 3,
  'contain' => array('VideoItem.Video')
));

Can someone please clue me in on a workable way to get that result?