Yeah, I am interested in that matter too. I have a lot of ajax
requests and when I click some buttons multiple times while the
request is beeing processed, I get kicked out - i.e. the session is
destroyed and I end with the login form. So, what session storage
engine could be used? This is annoying problem and I still haven't get
rid of it.