Thanks for the link, I am aware of the one page version.

I was thinking more along the lines of being able to download a
working version of the online manual, including things like the search
functionality (either the source code + database or in CHM format)

I pretty sure there was a chm for the 1.1 manual as well as the API.

I'm wondering if there is a specific reason this is not available, and
if it's purely due to the fact that no one is willing to do it, I'm
offering. Got the source code, just need the data.