Hello, sorry for my english, I'm french.

I have a god damn problem with sessions of cakephp : they don't work !
When I flash to another controller/action, everything is lost. I went
into the core.php file and lowered everything possible and tried all
the session handlers :

Configure::write('Session.checkAgent', false);
Configure::write('Security.level', 'low');

etc.

But it doesnt work. I already read many discussions about this problem
but I couldnt solve it. This is a simple example of what I want to
do :

CODE

<?php

class UsersController extends AppController
{
 function login()
 {
   if (!empty($this->data))
   {
     $userId = $this->User->loginVerif($this->data);
     if ($userId != null)
     {
       $this->Session->write('Login.id', $userId);
       print_r($_SESSION);//Works fine
       $this->flash("Vous vous êtes authentifié avec succès.", "/
quizzes/jouer");
?>

And the controller called by the previous action :

CODE

<?php

class QuizzesController extends AppController
{
 function jouer()
 {
   echo $this->Session->read('Login.id');//Totally empty !
   $quiz = $this->Quiz->details();
   $this->set('quiz', $quiz);
?>

I know that there's already an authcomponent, but it doesnt work, for
the same reasons I guess.

Thanks for all in advance !