I just encountered a quite annoying thing that took me a while (alot
longer than it should have) to figure out.

I took a working project and renamed it to "wapp" and suddently the
html_helper did not work. The solution is obvious now that I found out
but darn I have almost screamed out when I could not find anything
wrong with it an still it did not work.

The problem is that if app is somewhere in the project folder-name it
won't work. This problem ONLY occurs if you are not using mod_rewrite.
If I activate rewrite I seem to be able to name it whatever I want.

So, this is a bug that I should report is it not?

Have a nice day
/G. Nyman