Hello All,

Here is the Controller

class userController extends AppController {

   var $name='User';

}//This is controller having model User

and I have to make a join query between two models 1)parent 2)entitie

for example:

select * from tbl_parents a, tbl_entities b where a.parent_id =
b.entity_id and b.entity_relationship='gallery' and a.deleted='no' and
b.entity_id_1='49d7c6b5-7458-42b2-8d45-18830e7ba4d1' order by
a.entity_id ASC

I am running this query manually in userController

Please give me some idea about how to make a join query in cakePHP

Manisha.