On Apr 7, 1:42 pm, Dardo Sordi Bogado <dardoso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > George if Dardo doesnt get back to you let me know and I can forward
> > the script to you, I just hope he's ok with me forwarding his work to
> > others.
>
> I've sent the code to Mike in a private email, but I'm ok with
> whatever you do to that code.
>
> Regards,
> - Dardo.

Dardo,

Your bash script generates a nice looking pdf - why not wrap/adapt the
code in a console task, fork the cookbook and add it as a plugin? I
didn't do anything regarding pdfs since complete -> print -> save as
pdf works pretty fine.

Indeed you can't distribute any copies of the book's contents
(regarding other comments in this thread) which prevents (~immediately
outdated) copies of the book springing up and being found by the
nubies.

AD