In my ways using ACL, i'm create 2 function in Controller, example :
function usersWrite() and function adminWrite(). Then we can set :

$this->Auth->mapActions(array('usersWrite'=>'read'));

if($this->Acl->check($this->Auth->user('username'),'Users','*')){
        $this->Auth->mapActions(array('adminWrite'=>'read'));
}