Php is configurated to use memcache to save session.
However even if I set

    Configure::write('Session.save', 'cache');

The problem is the same.
Exactly  the situation is as follows
I start a session inside a action/controller and inside this action/
controller I can read the session(all works fine).
If I load another action/controller from the previous action/
controller (for example with a link) I lost the session
However I can see that in the last action/controller the session
cookie is present and it has the same ID of the cookie of the previous
action/controller.

The strange thing is that using simple php script to test sessions
with memcache all works fine.