Part of any i18n strategy, I assume, is to display numbers in the
proper format for a given locale. I'm no expert on this, but I know
that some locales use "." rather than "," to separate number groups
(thousands) and I think other locales group their numbers in entirely
different ways. Does Cake offer any mechanism to display numbers based
on the locale? Even if it's as simple as storing a number format in
its locale catalog. I'm not seeing it, but it seems like something
that "should" be there. If not, have others created something like
that? What measures are others taking to localize their numeric
display?

Thanks.