I have tried multiple posts and have searched all over the internet
and I can't figure this one out. I imagine an expert could do this in
less than an hour. I am happy to pay you for your time, please contact
me at the email address above.

Here is the issue, I have three models:

Model1 HasMany Model2
Model2 Belongs to Model1 and Model3
Model3 HasMany Model2

Model2 acts as a middleman for Models 1 and 3. I am trying to make it
so I can search across Model1 and Model3 and paginate the results. The
search function is in Model1. Currently, if I don't use any
conditions, the search returns all the information correctly. I did
this using the containable behavior. Once I start putting conditions
in, information from Model1 is returned correctly but none of the
other Models return information. Also, even though I have put in
conditions in for Model3, I can't get it to search over it no matter
what I do.

Please email me with what you would think it would take to do this. I
am happy to pay a developer to help me out on this. I really need this
done and paying for direct communication with an expert will be a
great learning experience as well. I need to get this done asap.

If it is inappropriate post something like this here, please let me
know and I'll take it down. If you could recommend a place to post
this, that would be helpful. I am really disparate here. Thanks for
reading.