Hi
I am new to CakePHP. I have installed the following in my ubuntu
machine.

PHP  - 5.2.6-2ubuntu4.2
Apache2
MySQL 5.0.67
CakePHP - 1.2.2.8120

Everything went okay, my first CakePHP page came up fine (With two
warnings, Security.salt and database connection).

I have fixed the Security.salt issue and renamed the
database.php.default file to database.php.
I have also changed the appropriate parameters to connect to my local
mysql.

Now my CakePHP welcome page shows only this

Release Notes for CakePHP 1.2.2.8120.
Read the changelog

Your tmp directory is writable.

The FileEngine is being used for caching. To change the config edit
APP/config/core.php

Your database configuration file is present.

As you can see, it recognizes the database configuration file, but it
doesn't display anything after that.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks a lot
Venki