Hopefully this will be a one time thing :) I was just wondering if my
approach for handling errors could have been improved. I guess it's
simpler to know which model to include/exclude.

Thanks for pointing out the typo.

SpecialModel is a wrapper model (like AppModel) that I have to use
accross several projects, containing its own logic and callbacks. Each
of these projects have in addition their own logic and callback (in
AppModel). I did'nt want to merge the two files as it is easier for
maintenance that way and I can overwrite methods in a per project
basis