Hi,

The FormHelper::error() needs second argument in same fashion as you used it
in Form::input() method's second argument's 'error' key. i.e., echo
$form->error('fieldName', array('rule1 => __('Message 1', true), 'rule2 =>
__('Message 2', true), ......), array('escape' => false));

Hope this helps

Amit

http://amitrb.wordpress.com/
http://coppermine-gallery.net/