On May 2, 7:25 pm, Rob Wilkerson <r...@robwilkerson.org> wrote:
> I'm trying to do something that I think is reasonably complex (and
> maybe outside of what the behavior was intended to do) with the
> Containable behavior and, although I seem to be dancing all around it,
> I can't get it quite right. I'm hoping someone here can either tell me
> I'm trying to do something that can't be done or help me get it right.

The more I read, the more I think it sounds like this isn't something
that the Containable behavior is designed for. Although my SQL isn't
great, I also can't think of any way - outside of subqueries - to do
it using standard SQL, so that's probably the answer to my specific
question. Instead, I'm wondering if there's another "Cake way" to
solve the higher level problem. Snipped from my original message:

"What I'd like to do is, for a given Account, retrieve all of the
alerts that are relevant to that Account - including those related to
its Campaigns and the Creatives related to the Campaigns."

Any chance that such an operation is possible in a way I haven't been
able to see/find/figure out?

Thanks again.