I have a bunch of tables that are highly inter-related and I have them
all being displayed, like an initial index view, from one controller.
They're getting updated and the index of each table is refreshed via
that table's controller (Ajax).   The bad part about this is that I
have to keep the queries updated in two places, my main overview
controller and then in each tables controller.  Is there a way to
share a query code between controllers?

Thanks!

Nancy