Hi,

I had change my website to one server to another. my website is in
Cakephp1.1. It was working fine at the old server however when i shift
it to another new server the css and images are not loading. The path
for images was "img/imagename.jpg"  BUT it is not working however if i
change it to "app/webroot/img/imagename.jpg" then it starts showing
the images.

I have fully working website so i have to do change in all my pages to
do this change which i don't want to do.

Pls help

Thanks