Hello.
I have searched all over the web about the "The requested URL was not
found on this server" and still can't solve the problem. It's rather
strange, because with one parameter it works (page is displayed) and
with other - it doesn't.

You can see it here:
http://www.gurufreebies.com/icons

When I try to choose a subcategory from the left menu (for example
"nature") cake display's 404 Not Found.
But when I try to select subcategory for graphics or photos:
http://www.gurufreebies.com/photos
it shows everything fine.

Displaying list of images (no matter if they are icons, photos or
graphics) is set on a one function in the same controller. Function
takes 3 parameters - main category name, subcategory name = NULL, page
number = NULL

What could possibly be wrong? Why with one parameter function works OK
and displays stuff and with other - it doesn't ?

What is even more interesting - in polish version of this site,
displaying list of icons from chosen subcategory - works fine. (for
example : www.gurufreebies.pl/ikony/natura )

Debug set to 2 showed nothing, deleting files from cache did nothing,
tmp is ste to writable, db connection is OK, route is also set OK.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions:)
Anna