Hi CakePHP Group,

I'm new to this and using CakePHP 1.2 framework. I've trouble for my
production installation and would like to ask for help from
CakePHPGroup. The content uploaded from my local which is running ok.

I've done and checked these:
1. Clear model and persistent cache.
2. I didn't get anything in my apache's errorlog which
indicate .htaccess ok.
3. Install fresh package of CakePHP.

Production environment:
Plesk 8.2
perl-Apache-ASP 2.57-suse9.3.build82070706.15
PHP 4.3.10-14.18
MySql 4.1.10a-3.4

Webpage returned me these error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/
vhosts/ideal-weddings.com/httpdocs/idealweddings/cake/libs/cache/
file.php on line 245

For fresh installation, it returned me different error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/
vhosts/ideal-weddings.com/httpdocs/cakephp/cake/libs/view/layouts/
default.ctp on line 34

Line 34: "echo $html->meta('icon');"

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/vhosts/ideal-weddings.com/
httpdocs/cakephp/cake/libs/configure.php on line 1185

Line 1185: "unset($this->__paths[rtrim($core[0], DS)]);" part of
destructor method