Hey all,

I have (or plan to have!) an app that will allow users to view
products by category. Each category can have a sub category and each
sub category can have further sub categories..

eg. sports>tennis>rackets>wooden

There is no limit to the dept of sub categories.. (like in Ebay)

I plan to have a table for the main categories and a table for the sub
categories

so a main category can have many sub categories, no problem, BUT, a
sub category can also have many sub categories? is it possible to set
up such a relationship? or should I just have another table with a
list of all the chains?

I hope I am making sense, and Im willing to listen to any suggestions
on how one would accomplish such a structure

Thanks

Kevin