I am using scaffolding, so there is no code used there...

I have figured this out, though.  I needed to define an action to tell
the action to find all records and their recursive items.  Here is the
action I defined:

    function index(){
        $this->Profile->recursive = 1;
        $profiles = $this->Profile->find('all');
        $this->set('profiles',$profiles);
    }

I then had to make a view for index and used the following code:

    <thead>
        <th>Name</th>
        <th>Address</th>
        <th>Phone Numbers</th>
        <th>Emails</th>
        <th>Actions</th>
    </thead>
    <tbody>
        <?php
        foreach($profiles as $profile):
        ?>
                foreach($profile['Phone'] as $phones){ echo $phones
['phone'].'<br />'; }
            ?></td>
                <?php foreach($profile['Email'] as $emails): ?>
['email']?></a>
                <?php endforeach;?>
        <? endforeach; ?>
    </tbody>