The issue with Firefox is bound to Windows only.  Its an issue with
how windows actually functions.  Because the UI elements are 16bit
they cannot exceed the pixel dimensions of the 16bit space.  So
mozilla is bound by shoddy windows widgets, and the Api was bound by
that implementation.  I'm going to be redesigning the source code
output to fix this issue.  Seeing as there is a better chance of
glaciers to destroying my house before Microsoft fixes 16 bit api's.

-Mark