Did you use "signUpText" as a msgid in your language files? I had this
previously when using generic labels for language strings, and the
corresponding language file for the environment set in the visitors web
browser was not available. You can solve this problem by setting the default
language - I've got the code to achieve this somewhere - ping me back if you
would like it and I'll have a look for it.