Hej all!

I've been trying to find a solution for this, and maybe I'm
approaching it wrong. This is the case:

For my site I need make graphs out of data in a table. I have picked
JQuery FLOT for making the graphs. However, FLOT needs data in a
jQuery array build like:

[[xaxis, yaxis]
[xaxis, yaxis]
[xaxis, yaxis]];

and then calls the plot graph function in FLOT to build it. These
functions (With the array currently hardcoded) are in my project in a
seperate .js file I load in my view.

However, When I get into my controller and get the relevant data, and
pass it to the view using Cake's Set, how can I get that (PHP)array
converted and passed to the javascript (.js file) that builds the
graph?

Has anybody any expierience or idea's with this? And if there are
graphing libraries that allow for on-the-fly graphs from a database,
that work better with Cake, please tell me! Now it's not to late to
switch!

Thanks!