I am using the Searchable Behavior on my website but I've noticed that
if someone types something that is 3 characters or shorter, then
nothing is returned. I understand that this is because FullText search
is set up this way. Is there any way to change this? I get an awful
lot of people that search for things like "VA" or "OH" instead of
Virginia or Ohio and they get no results returned. Thanks for any help
you can provide.