Hi everyone,

I feel like this is a common issue, and one that I've probably come
across myself before, but I can't for the life of me seem to solve it.

I have a simple action 'home' in my pages controller and the only code
in it is:

$this->layout = 'home';

I can verify with debug code that it's getting here properly.

Here's the tricky part, in Cake, revision 8166 it doesn't work in
production mode.  Just uses the 'default' layout.  However, in Cake,
revision 7945 it works fine in both production mode and both debug
modes.

Is this a bug?  Did anything change between 7945 and 8166?

Thanks for any help!
Wilson