Hi,

I'm new here and just wanna say first that I'm absolutely in love with
CakePHP and will definitely donate for this project. This framework
saves me work each day.

I have a question about handling "minute" and "hour" elements in
forms. I'm using those for setting a start and end time in my model.
What irritates me is the way those values are handled by Cake, cause
Cake puts the values of those fields in arrays with the keys "min" and
"hour".
Right now I'm drawing those values out of the array in my controller,
cause MySQL can't handle those values inside of arrays by itself, of
course.
But is there any standard-method how to cope with those minute and
time fields to automatically save them in my mysql table? Or is it
always necessary to convert those arrays to your own data fields in
your tables?

Thanks in advance, B.