Hello Brian

I checked the include_path...its value is ".:/opt/lampp/lib/php".
Please tell me if I am wrong. It seems like the PATH_SEPARATOR in
linux is a colon. If that is the case, then there is no problem in
setting of paths I think. I have set the user permissions for all the
files to read, write and execute for all users and groups.

What else could be the issue?

Thanks and Regards
Vikram