Hi All,

I am having a problem with one of our websites, all of the pages are
broken, each one saying that a database table is missing. This is
actually a project i have in Subversion, and is the 13th checkout of
identical code. All 13 sites use the same database file structure.
Upon trying to launch the last new domain is when i started to receive
these errors for all the pages. This exact same code is still working
for the other 12 sites...I have done extensive research into the
subject today, and everywhere i find people with similar problems, i
get the same answer...its has to do with the model cache. From what
i've read clearing the model cache should do the trick, but i am still
getting the same errors. Some things i have tried:

-clearing all cache files from "/app/tmp/cache/models/" & "/app/tmp/
cache/persistent/"
-reset cache by setting debug mode to 2.
-Even tried disabling cache for the site completely in core.php...
"Configure::write('Cache.disable', true);"

Does anyone have any insight as to what else i could try to get my
tables working again?