OK i figured out the Ajax submit with jQuery. Now I have run into another
problem....
I have a edit link, click loads a form that only has checkboxes to select
from...user selects the ones they want...save and the form saves and loads
the updated selections.

Problem is that the form selected checkboxes and the returned view are the
same after the first update. If I clear my browser cache after every save
looks right....

I added
<cake:nocache>
form here
</cake:nocache>

and

<cake:nocache>
updated contentthat gets returned
</cake:nocache>

So if i update selections and save....say opps i forgot 1 click edit again
the checkboxes appears as they did originally and the newly updated options
are not returned after the save....they save to the database though.

Ideas?

Thanks

Dave