I am having trouble with sessions and a proxy server. My site uses
Auth and ACL and it works fine in all my testing. However, now someone
with Microsoft Proxy server is using it and the sessions are getting
mixed up - when one user logs in they sometimes get another users info
(i.e. the sessions are confused). They claim this doesn't happen on
other web sites and if they change the computers to point through
separate proxy servers (rather than using their array of proxies) it
works fine.

Any ideas what could cause this or how to diagnosis this since I
cannot replicate it?

Thanks.
Fred