I'm hoping somebody here can help me figure out how to use isUnique in
my model correctly.

I have a db table with email, name, etc.  I developed an action in my
controller and a view for the purpose of allowing the user to editing
the data stored here.  I created a rule isUnique for the email field and
it worked perfectly.

However, I needed to convert it to a page where groups of these settings
are in their own view (and I load them into the page via AJAX).  Now, it
won't let the user save changes to their profile without changing their
email (since it detects that the email they entered already exists).

Can anybody tell me why this change to AJAX element rendering is causing
this?  Or better yet, how I can fix it?  Thanks.

--
Jon Chin
801-592-5029