The list could be long if you wanted to be complete. Look at the api
for a good start. Any class-name there is "reserved" and could cause
trouble.

http://api.cakephp.org/classes

The only ones I have come across in "real life" have been File and
Folder. I had a file manager app using those class-names running on
1.1 and had to re-write things a bit for 1.2

If you are upgrading you can at least avoid re-naming the tables by
specifying useTable in the Models. I re-named mine AppnameFile and
AppnameFolder and just did a find/replace across the project.

/Martin