Hi,
I find myself needing to get associated data grouped by a field but
Containable seems to interpret the group key as an extra field to
include.

@line 267 containable specifies a bunch of valid options but groups is
not one of them.

Trying to be cheeky and adding group to the list makes the errors go
away but the group statement is still ignored... and that is as far as
I have come trying to understand the internals of Containable.

My question is if the missing group is a small oversight that can be
easily implemented or if grouping has been intentionally abandoned
after it proved to be too complex, or something?