*Might* be an out of memory error:

Try increasing the size that PHP is allowed to consume in your php.ini
file. You will need to restart Apache for the change to be registered.

Search for "memory_limit" (without the quotes).

*Might* be a cached path problem:

delete all the files in the app/tmp directory (but leave the
directories intact)