Thank you for the response. Performance is not  very important because
these files will be small. Why i want dedicated FTP server?, well it
creates another secure layer + hardware firewall in case somebody
break http server (which is hosted by another company) and we want
have all files near us. In details, my scheme is: user buy file, i
check that order is legal, then send request to ftp for file, if
everything is ok, starting download. T