Hi again. I just need some more clarification on this issue. I like
the idea of setting up named parameters for the venues in the routes.
However, I'm using an ACL system where users can be restricted by
controllers and actions. If I understand correctly the named
parameters would allow me to do some simple logic in one single
controller (i.e. limit the find query's to a single venue).So if I'm
only using one controller how can I apply the ACL rules to users/
groups? At the moment I have some groups setup for the venues so that
somebody from Venue1 can't edit the news etc from Venue2.

Perhaps I need to keep the sub controllers separate after all?