Hello,

     I m working with cake 1.2.2 whereas my collegue works with cake 1.2.3.
When he got the app folder from me, and run the website he got the following
errors.. is it a compatibility issue?

Warning (512): Cache not configured properly. Please check Cache::config(); in
APP/config/core.php [CORE\cake\libs\configure.php, line 663]

Code | Context

$boot = true

$shellPaths = null

$localePaths = null

$vendorPaths = null

$pluginPaths = null

$helperPaths = null

$viewPaths = null

$componentPaths = null

$controllerPaths = null

$behaviorPaths = null

$modelPaths = null

$cache = false

Warning (2): array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array
[CORE\cake\libs\configure.php, line 684]

Code | Context

$boot = true

$shellPaths = null

$localePaths = null

$vendorPaths = null

$pluginPaths = null

$helperPaths = null

$viewPaths = null

$componentPaths = null

$controllerPaths = null

$behaviorPaths = null

$modelPaths = null

$cache = false

$duration = "+10 seconds"

$pref

2): array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array
[CORE\cake\libs\configure.php, line 691]

Code | Context

$boot = true

$shellPaths = null

$localePaths = null