Hello,

       I have a form input of type 'file' to choose a file

 <?php echo $form->input('sourcedir', array('div' => false, 'label' => false,
'class' => 'text', 'type' => 'file')); ?>

Is it possible to select a directory instead of file?. If not how can I get the
full filepath..

i checked the $this->data['User']['sourcedir'].. there is no filepath in that
array only name is there..

how do i get the full filepath?..

Thanks,

Bharani