Hi,

I'm writing a Controller test, that uses a Model that Acts As a
Behavior.

I'm using the "hard way" methodology by Mark Story to build the
controller in the test case.

My problem is as follows:

The controller method being tested makes a call to a Model method
implemented by the behavior but fails with the error:

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'createTicket' at line 1

I think this is a typical error when you call a model method that
doesn't exists. Or if you call a method in the behavior but the
behavior is not loaded.

In the model tests, the method works well. So,

How could I manually binf the behavior to the model?

Thanks.

---
Fran Iglesias <cakephpi...@gmail.com>
http://cakephpilia.blogspot.com