I've been writing an encryption/decryption behavior that will
automatically encrypt and decrypt model data on-the-fly, according to
settings defined for the behavior (per model) within the model.

I have it working for DEEP finds (set recursive to 5 just to test) on
all fields for the current model that should be decrypted within the
returned result array from afterFind.

My question is...(this would be an option)...if I wanted to decrypt
ALL fields for ALL models that utilize the encryption behavior
regardless of which model is requesting the data - what would be the
best way to approach this?

Within my behavior's code, I'm able to tell which model I'm currently
in (which fields in the non-primary query belong to which model), but
would I have to instantiate all found models (each time? - I hope not)
other than the current model in order to determine which fields are
supposed to be encrypted/decrypted?  Although I took an example page
from the Cipher Behavior in having a prefix on the field data to
determine whether a field is encrypted or not, since it's something
that can be changed per database, I can't necessarily rely on it to be
the same for ALL fields within the resultant array from the find
query.

Any ideas?