Hi, new at cakephp, so I'm trying with some tutorials, but using
tablecells doesn't work with bgcolor, I get the table with rows and
data but all rows are white, I mean odds and even rows are in same
color, what I'm doing wrong?

<?php foreach($autors as $row) {
echo $html->tableCells( array (  $row['Autor']['id'],
                                 $row['Autor']['nombre'],
                                 $row['Autor']['apellido'],
                                 $row['Autor']['fecha_nacimiento'],
                                 $row['Autor']['fecha_defuncion'] ) ,