I'm a little confused by routes at the moment. Currently I have an
admin structure where each function such as
function users($load = null, $id = null) {
    $this->viewPath = 'admins/users';
                switch ($load) {
                        Case 'add':

                        $this->render('add');
                        break;

Changing the viewpath each time, and adding in the render is annoying.
I'm curious if there is any way to fix this with routes, as the url
would look like /admins/users/add/ but after searching can't seem to
see how to do this.

I was thinking that maybe I could create some sort of beforeFilter and
have it do it then except I think routers would be a better fit.