I have a type that hasmany category, category has man subcategory, and
subcategory hasmany product, and all my belongsto are set as well to
the parent above, and all tables have proper foreign_ids.

My controller uses , Type. Which when I run

debug($this->Type->find('all',array(

        'recursive'=>2,

        'fields'=>array('Type.id',

                                        'Type.name',

                                        'Category.id',

                                        'Category.name'

                                        )

        )
                                                                )
                        );

It works if I remove fields, and just grab them with find all but when
I add in the Category.id and Category.name
it throws
SELECT `Type`.`id`, `Type`.`name`, `Category`.`id` FROM `types` AS
`Type`   WHERE 1 = 1

Is there anyway to fix this?