On Jun 20, 3:20 pm, Rob <r...@eroh.me> wrote:
> I want to version my css/js files:
> /23/css/style.css routes to /css/style.css
> where 23 can be any number (specifically the current svn version id)
>
> Is this possible? I've seen a lot of advanced routing to controllers,
> but I can't find anywhere to reroute to something in webroot.
>
> Thanks in advance!

what's wrong with /css/style.css?23 or similar.

if you do what you've asked with (cake)php your making the requests
for your assets unnecessarly slow - and not in a trivial way.

compare how long it takes to get your file with /css/
thisisinthewebroot.css and /css/thisisinvendorscss.css and /css/
Iroutedthistoacontrolleraction.css

hth,

AD