Hello,
I am using the title of any post to act as a slug for the post but now
I want to add a functionality that user can use anything he likes as
the slug of his post without changing the title of the post

For example :-

www.abcd.com/beautiful-life is the slug which gets generated now and
"beautiful life" is the title of the post.

I want to change it in the sense that the title of the post remains
"beautiful life" but the slug let's say i want it to be "aman-batra"
say on my name i.e www.abcd.com/aman-batra for that post.

What should be the approach over this.. I m using the sluggable
behavior to generate the slug for the post.

Thanks & Regards,
Aman Batra