I have a simple search form that I am attempting to add Ajax
autocomplete funtionality to:

The form consists of:

1. A dropdown selector that allows you to select a city ("NYC", "LA",
"BOS" for example)
2. A search box.

I have autocomplete working fine under the normal configuration, but
the problem is that the autocomplete results are not restricted to the
selected city.

I cannot figure out how to pass the Search term AND the city value to
the autocomplete function.

Here is the relevant code:

[FROM VIEW]
<?php echo $form->input('Restaurant.metro', array('options' => array
('SEA', 'NYC', 'LA'), 'label' => '')); ?>
<?php echo $ajax->autoComplete('Restaurant.name', '/restaurants/
autoComplete')?>

[FROM CONTROLLER]
function autoComplete() {
                $this->set('restaurants', $this->Restaurant->find('all', array(
                                        'conditions' => array(
                                                'Restaurant.name LIKE' =>
$this->data['Restaurant']['name'].'%',
                                                //'Restaurant.metro LIKE' =>
$this->data['Restaurant']['metro']
<-- NEED TO GET data['Restaurant']['metro'] TO CONTROLLER AS WELL
                                        ),
                                        'fields' => array('name'),
                                        'limit' => 20
                )));