Alright. I have a form and when I submit the form using an image based
submit button like <?php echo $form->submit("submit.png"); ?> two
values (x and y) get added to my submitted data so the URL ends up
being something like sample.com/?x=40&y=30. Each time the x and y
values are different. I have no Idea where these values are coming
from. If I use a normal submit button like <?php echo $form->submit
("submit"); ?> then the values do not appear. I am baffled by this.
Anyone have any idea of what's going on?